Does SKT Offer an Internet Security Suite?
SKT is proud to offer a full-service Internet Security Suite. SKT has partnered with Zone Labs to offer easy-to-use, comprehensive protection against hackers, spyware, worms, identity thieves, spam, offensive content, and much more. Enjoy your time on the Internet without the worries.
Based on the award-winning ZoneAlarm firewall, ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite includes antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, parental control, privacy protection, instant messaging security, and more. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite comes with out-of-box default security settings. Within minutes, your computer is safe from Internet hazards and cybercriminals. Plus, it’s flexible and customizable so you can program only the features needed and set the security levels that are appropriate for your online activities.
SKT offers the protection of ZoneAlarm Security Suite for $4.95 per month. Purchase and download ZoneAlarm Security Suite today at http://myaccount.sktc.net.
Essential Features of ZoneAlarm Security Suite:
Easy-to-use firewall blocks hackers and other unknown threats:
- Intrusion Blocking systematically identifies hackers and blocks access attempts.
Stealth Mode automatically makes your computer invisible to anyone on the Internet.
Automatic Program Configuration provides safety and simplicity by automatically configuring programs.
Automatically decides whether to allow or deny Internet access to individual programs.
Expert Controls gives savvy users precise control over security settings.
Comprehensive Anti-Virus Protection
Stops viruses and worms, and protects against emerging viruses before they attack.
- “Set and Forget” Anti-Virus protection automatically scans e-mails and files for viruses and removes them for you.
- Automatic Updates protect you from the latest known security threats without you needing to remember to update your anti-virus solution.
- Award-winning Anti-Virus Technology secures your PC against known viruses and worms, and, in conjunction with a firewall, protects you against Trojans and identity-theft tools such as keystroke logging programs.
- Sophisticated Logic helps provide a first line of defense by using pattern-based technology to identify potential viruses even before they’ve turned into a major outbreak.
Content Protection/Parental Control
Allows parents to protect their children from pornography, violence, and other dubious online content.
- Blocks inappropriate Web content dynamically, staying current with the tens of thousands of new offensive sites that spring up weekly, without requiring users to download large files.
- Web Site Filtering allows parents and business owners to block access to entire categories of sites that feature offensive content.
- Dynamic database evolves to keep up with scams and dirty tricks.
- Users may choose to block ads, control cookies and scan and remove third-party tracking cookies that violate users’ privacy. Users may also allow cookies from trusted sites to remain on their PC.
Powerful Identity & Privacy Protection
Protects against identity theft and online profiling.
- ID Lock prevents your personal data from leaving your computer without your approval.
- Ad Blocking automatically stops pop-up ads so you can surf in peace.
- Security Scanner scans your hard drive for adware cookies and deletes them with a single click.
- Hacker ID anonymously tracks hacker attempts on your PC and allows you to report offenders to the Internet Service Providers.
- Cookie Control prevents incoming adware from being installed on your PC, yet allows cookies from trusted sites.
Essential E-mail Security
Quarantines suspicious e-mail attachments and blocks outbound messages containing potential viruses.
- Inbound MailSafe automatically quarantines suspicious e-mail attachments, preventing them from auto-launching or being opened by accident.
- Outbound MailSafe automatically monitors outgoing e-mail and halts messages with potential viruses before they’re transmitted. Prevents worms and viruses from sending infected e-mails to everyone in your address book.
Protects users of the most popular IM services and shields you from IM spammers, thieves, and online predators. Blocks access to offensive Web site content.
- Instant Message Encryption prevents instant messages – even those sent between different services – from being monitored by encrypting them.
Inbound and Outbound Protection blocks IM spam, hackers, thieves, and online predators, giving parents peace of mind when their children are instant messaging.
Anti-Phishing & Spam Blocker
Anti-Phishing & Spam Blocker automatically stops dangerous phishing e-mails and spam from getting into your inbox. Plus, they constantly adapt to the ever-changing techniques of professional spammers – protecting you against the latest “phishing” schemes.
- Intelligent Fraud Protection automatically identifies and isolates e-mail scams – even the latest “phisher” e-mails.
- Auto Spam Blocking adapts to the changing techniques of professional spammers to rid your inbox of the latest junk e-mails.
- Suspicious and potentially dangerous e-mails are directly routed to a dedicated ZoneAlarm Fraudulent Mail Folder, shielding you from potentially devastating scams.
- Set & Forget E-mail Protection lets you automatically and continually updates your “blocked” lists of spammers.
- Windows XP:
XP Service Pack 2 or 3
1 GHz processor or higher
Minimum system RAM: 1 GB
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit):
Service Pack 1 or 2 (Vista only)
2 GHz processor or higher
Minimum system RAM: 2 GB
- 250 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet access
- Supported protocols for e-mail scanning: POP3 and IMAP4 for incoming; SMTP for outgoing